Wednesday, September 1

A new month, a new day.

I'm overwhelmed.

I had class this morning and let me tell you, its rough.

Molecules, atoms, anatomic positions, body cavities, carbohydrates, monosaccharides, polysaccharides, disaccharides, lipids, levels of organization, and the list goes on and on. This is just a brief  amount of the information I have to learn and memorize by Wednesday so I can take my first exam. I know I can learn in, in fact I'm confident I can get this information beat into my head but it takes a lot, and I mean a lot of discipline.


I also have no clue where the month of August went. I mean really, where the heck did it go? I woke up this morning and couldn't believe that we are already into September, most everyone has started school, and fall is just around the corner. I am pretty excited about that, there is not a whole lot I love more than fall in Wisconsin. I can't wait for colored leaves, pumpkin pie, warm sweaters, and of course, sweatpants. :)


I realize I am pretty much mumbling my way through this blog but its because I have so much on my mind. My house is waiting for a good cleaning, I must go take a nap because I work a 14 hour shift tonight starting at midnight, and as you read above, I have lots of homework to study.


Ok, have a great week everyone...I think I'll hit the bed first. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry life is overwhelming you! Hopefully your visit out here will be a great break :)