Monday, September 20

October is soon approaching.

This year it means more then ever..Breast cancer has entered my family once again.
And it never gets easier.
My Grandma is a Breast Cancer survivor, and pretty soon my aunt will be too.
Thank you God for your love and grace that has walked with us through this time.







Before you even blink,
Breast cancer can enter your family.
It might change us, but it doesn't have to define us.
















I'm glad God gave you to be my family,
I can't imagine where I would be without you.
I'm so glad I don't have too...













To all those who have suffered, our suffering, or have even lost a loved one to Breast cancer...
My heart and prayers are with you.



A big shout out to Nicole Owens for all her work.
She makes beautiful pieces and I'm honored to be wearing one of them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! and I love her work, her sweet tea shoppe is where I got my Michael-Levi necklace!

venessa said...

Lots of prayers for your family! I have a dear friend who was diagnosed a year ago. So far she is cancer free after treatment!
I love the necklace!