Wednesday, September 15

Wednesday full of Wisdom

Coffee in hand, mind is spinning, and I've already blogged once today. Mostly because I was so frustrated that I knew if I didn't start typing I might've screamed.

I'm not sitting at my parents house waiting for my clothes to wash. ( Our washer and dryer at the apartment make my clothes smell..its disgusting)

I opened my blog this morning and something went.very.bad. In fact, so bad that I lost my old layout  completely and all of the design. I'm so frustrated with messing around with the design and layout that I'm just not touching it for awhile. I simply do not have any time to invest on it right now. So, even though technology kicked my butt today..I will just be thankful with what I did recover and smile.


This week, I've failed miserably at spending time with God. It's also so frustrating.
I've been so overwhelmed with everything else that as I walk through my house in a haze I just haven't made  time to read my Bible. I'm so devestated by that news and I know God probably isn't thrilled about it either. I know He loves me, and I know how much He desperately wants to teach me.

I must start making time..for you see, His word is filled with such wonderful things.

Psalm 5:11



"But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you."
His love is so overwhelming because it's so good. I'm so thankful that even when I slack off, which is sadly every day..He is always waiting for me.


I don't have much wisdom today because I've been so frustrated that I haven't taken much time to listen to my God.
So instead of making stuff up and lying to myself and to you, I'll just admit it... I've got nothing. This week, I didn't let God teach me much because I didn't take the time to listen. That very statement is heartbreaking..this week, my flesh won.

Most days I can not wait for Heaven....
today, is one of those days.

2 comments:

Tricia Satorius said...

aw lacey!!! im sorry! haha...i almost feel guilty for my blog after reading yours... i know this week has been rough...im sorry dear. perhaps if we can find time to pray and seek God even and especially when we're too busy and too stressed, we can find strength to overcome. im sorry about your week my dear. i love you and am praying for you!

Venessa said...

Hi Lacey, I am a recent blog reader of yours. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and being so honest about it! I have definitely been where you are with the frustration this week! I hope things get better!!