Wednesday, September 30

Oh how He loves us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOY0mjjmx8Y

I have been listening to this song for most of the morning and I am in complete awe of how wonderful my God is.
He blesses us beyond measure!

Even in my deepest, darkest moments, His love and grace covered me. How can I not be in awe of that. To think that one day I will see my maker face to face, a complete sense of joy overfills my soul. What a glorious day that will be! Nothing can separate me from His love..nothing.

" For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, now things present nor things to come, nor height now depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
-Romans 8:38-39

Quick Texas update:
It was 64 degrees when I woke up! :) I am so thankful that it is cooling down, I love the crisp feeling of fall. I've been a little homesick, missing the Wisconsin fall and all that comes with it but God has blessed me with a nice cool morning to remind me of my home in Wisconsin! Tonight is Church and I can hardly wait, another great night with the kiddos!
This past weekend I went to the State fair of TX with my grandparents, aunt and uncle and we all had a good time. It was a long exhausting day but we were able to walk around and make fun memories!
OK, back to homework..I have a lot to get done this week! Which is one more blessing before I forget, my classes are still horrible and I still hate them but things ARE getting easier and I'm getting a better routine. So thank you JESUS!!!

No comments: