Wednesday, September 9

College...


This is how I feel today, overwhelmed, bogged down, and completely and totally over my head. I know it's nothing major, and it's nothing that I can't overcome, but today I wish I wasn't in college. I will be fine, I just can't complain. I will push forward and complete these classes and be glad that I did. I know it will be worth it in the end, its just hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.


"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
- Jeremiah 29:11

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. -Psalm 119:105

Don't worry about anything, instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs and don't forget to thank him for answers.
Philippians 4:6
I'm so thankful I have a Bible and a God that I can always turn to for encouragement. I am never alone.

2 comments:

Kayla Sue said...

well, the one semester of college I did attend I often felt like this too!

and, I have to say I still feel like this often!! I guess thats life.

Lacey said...

It so is..thanks to Jesus we'll make it. :)