Friday, September 4

Changes

Hey everyone!
I'm not sure why I'm starting a blog but since I'm in TX this will give people who are far away a chance to read about what's going on in my life.
My Internet classes this semester are pretty tough so I can't promise how great I'll be at updating but I will definitely do my best!

I've been in TX for over a week and I'm starting to really love it, its a huge change for me. (Even though I'm living with my grandparents) But its been a really good change for my life. God is already stretching me and I just hope I have the patience to let Him.

I am hoping that this blog can also be an encouragement to anyone to reads it. My blog is called "His Grace is enough" because I'm slowly learning that His grace really is sufficient for me. What a blessing to be created and formed by such an amazing God. I can put into words how much that means to me. I am a sinner saved by grace!

And He Said to me,
"My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."
2 Cor. 12:9

No comments: