Friday, March 22

Nearing the end.



 I was thinking  back when we took this picture and I wrote this post about the news of our sweet baby. At that time we had no idea what journey we were about to embark on and really, we still don't. I had no clue that I was about to endure 25 weeks of morning <all day> sickness or that in the end, I would come to find out that pregnancy was just not my favorite thing. I had no idea what it felt like to feel my baby move inside of me, or that the little person inside my tummy was a little boy who would be active and healthy.
The day we took this picture we were just filled with joy and excitement, but also a lot of fear. There were so many unknowns, and all we really knew was that God has just blessed us and we were so thankful for that.







So here we are, almost 39 weeks pregnant and that sunny summer day feels like a life time ago. On that day I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be this close to my due date and now I can't believe we will get to meet out sweet boy soon. 

So though pregnancy is not what I always "imagined" I don't regret a single day of it.
And I have to admit, I'm going to miss looking down and seeing my precious boy wiggle around, I will miss his strong kicks and having him with me at all times.
I can't wait to meet him,but as uncomfortable as I am, I will miss my still growing belly and I will treasure the time I had with him always.
As I've been saying to keep me going, I will never be pregnant with him again, so I'm doing my best to enjoy the last few weeks.







 





 



















 You will be here soon baby, and we couldn't be more anxious to meet you.



 As always, a HUGE thank you to my friend and photographer. She has been there since the beginning and continues to capture the most precious moments of my life. 

1 comment:

Kellbell said...

You look so beautiful!! I love these! :)