Wednesday, August 18

Wednesdays Full of Wisdom..finally!!

Finally, after weeks of putting these posts on hold I'm going to try and pick them up again! For awhile it might just have to be every other Wednesday as I start school next week and that adjustment can sometimes take awhile.

These last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind, but some I will never forget. KJ and I were humbled beyond belief at the amount of people who gathered together and loved on us during our wedding. The cards, phone calls, helping hands, and all the prayers were more than we could have ever imagined. We felt so honored and so thankful that God had sent so many people to encourage us and share in our wedding.

There is still an enemy, and though Satan tried sending many things to ruin this happy time for me, God always wins. And His love was way brighter than any destruction Satan tried to send. There has been many days that I have had to remind myself of that over, and over, and over...no Satan, you will never win. God has already won this battle and no matter what you do, my Lord is sovereign over all.

I don't have a lot to say this week, mostly because my guilt is getting in the way. I have dishes, and dirty floors, and I promised my husband I would continue to work on the bedroom.. ( my clothes are still laying all over)

I hope you all remember that yes, we do have an enemy but he never has control over our life and will never win. Our Lord loves us, and will protect us forever.

No comments: