Tuesday, February 26

35 weeks!

35 weeks friends.. can I just say HOW wonderful that is. 
getting so close..


Today is: February 26, 2013

How far along: 35 weeks

Baby is the size of: A honeydew! About 17.5-19" and 4.5-5.5 lbs.

What's going on with the babe: From now on, baby boy is in the plumping up department. Though he won't get much longer, he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. His hearing is totally developed. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete, and he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

What's going on with the mama: Uncomfortable. But also have entered such a different stage of pregnancy. As uncomfortable as I can be it can be fun to watch my stomach go completely lopsided from this crazy baby. Having my husband help me off the couch or tie my shoes, and feeling these strong intense movements just make me laugh most days. We are in the home stretch and I can definitely feel it!

Baby is a: Boy!

Maternity clothing: Yeah, mostly. Some non-maternity, but very little.
Sleep: Not great most days but nothing I can complain about! With the help of some great essential oils I can usually go from about 10-3 because I start tossing and turning, that is great as far as I'm concerned!
Movement: Big, jabby movements. He is still crazy, always.
Cravings/Aversions: With baby boy much bigger my appetite hasn't been great these days, last week I felt like I was back in first trimester where everything made my stomach turn and no food tasted good. Cereal is still my go to meal at any time of the day...
Symptoms:
- Sciatic nerve pain. Thankfully only a few days here and there.
- Aches.  Like you wouldn't believe.
- Fatigue.   Lots of naps for this girl!
- Low appetite.  Very much so!
- Heartburn.  I keep those tums extremely close.
- Shortness of breath.  :)
- Frequent potty breaks. :)
- Itchy, dry skin.  This week its been worse than others!

No comments: