Tuesday, February 5

32 weeks

Today is: February 5th 2013

How far along: 32 weeks

Total weight gain: guessing about 16-17 pounds!

Baby is the size of: About 16 inches long and weighs close to 4 pounds!

What's going on with the babe:   My sweet boy will gain half of his birth weight in the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for living outside the womb! He now has toenails, fingernails and real hair.. (if baby boy will have any hair..)

What's going on with the mama: Still chuggin' along.. 

Baby is a: Boy!

Maternity clothing: Yeah, mostly. Some non-maternity in larger sizes.

Sleep:With a sick husband at home most of this last week sleep was not very good but I think we are mostly over that now and the last couple nights we have both slept very well!
Praise God!
Movement: Still so many big movements! I'm enjoying these last few weeks of feeling him kick and jab although lately, he has been very strong and sometimes he hurts his Momma! It is always most fun for me when other people can feel him! I love watching the expression on my brothers face, he is always so shocked!
 
Cravings/Aversions: Pretty much the same..give me carbs, fruit and cereal!!!
 
Symptoms:
- Sciatic nerve pain.   None this week!
- Aches.  All over.
- Fatigue.  Has been better this week
- Frequent potty breaks.  :)
- Some pressure.  He has been moving around more and giving me some relief but once and awhile it still gets very uncomfortable!
- Braxton Hicks contractions.  Only a few this week!
- Shortness of breath. Only when I go up and down stairs.
- Leg cramps.  None this week!
-Heart Burn:  Currently my throat feels like its on fire....
I see my midwife tomorrow for my 32 week appointment and I am so thankful the end is in sight. This is a very exciting week for us as we took maternity pictures and I will be having my first baby shower! I'm trying to stay busy so the days go fast. Although if Daddy and I don't get moving on baby boys nursery we will want the days to slow down! We still have nothing done in there and its one big mess! I need to get going and start organizing! My least greatest talent in this world. :)

No comments: