Thursday, September 20

oh sweetness.

little baby.
Yesterday I heard your heartbeat for the first time.
It was truly the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. I know I have an entire lifetime to fall in love with you, but I don't know how I could love you any more.
Both your grandmas came with, and they were so happy.
Grandma took a video so I have been listening to your beating heart all day.
I am still in awe, of the miracle that you are. I have been so sick, and have felt so selfish...but you are worth everyday of this terrible sickness.
We serve an awesome Creator, and I can't wait to tell you about the God that knit you together in my womb.

We will have more hard days, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

1 comment:

Terri Baehr said...

That is so sweet. It is so much fun and amazing to feel movement for the first time. I know that everytime with my three I had to lay on my stomach to feel those first movements... it feels kinda like gas moving through (don't know how else to explain it) it is absolutely amazing. God is good!!!!!!