Monday, October 4

Today I had an exam...all on our bodies "tissues" I passed with no problem ( I was freaking out) and then sat through a 3 hour lecture on our bodies "bones". This class is rough...but I truly am learning so much.

Lately, I've been intrigued by the smallest things. Like, watching birds fly..I mean, I know we see it every.single.day but really..it is incredible how they just soar around like they own the place.
And, what about the trees turning colors, how they came up with the scents of flavored lip glosses, really..the "blueberry" scent doesn't smell like a blueberry?
How horses know that getting in that big trailer means they are leaving ( it took us over an hour to get my horse in the trailer last night)
Or..have you ever thought about fish, cars, airplanes? All of these random things are constantly popping into my head. They are things we see or deal with everyday but when you stop to actually think about it I get so shocked. It really is amazing how the world functions everyday, but yet we hardly take the time to think about it.

I am now going to blow up a bunch of balloons to throw all of my house, clean, and eagerly await the arrival of the birthday boy so we can hop in the car and go pick up my mom from the airport. I am actually looking forward to the trip to MKE..just me and KJ for over an hour..together.


*Happy Monday Everyone!
*

1 comment:

Venessa said...

I have also been intrigued by small things...lately for me it has been rainbows! Hope you have a great time with the hubby!