Friday, October 8

I've been tagged!

Vennessa over at My Crazy Blessed Life tagged me! I am WAY too busy to play the entire game but I thought it was so sweet of her for thinking of me so I will be answering the questions!


1. What is the one thing you can not live without?

This question is hard for me, because there are many things that would literally make life impossible to live without but when you think of it long term and us all going to Heaven, well then..the only thing I can't live without is Jesus.
( But..yes, I'll say it.. I would probably have a mild heart attack without my makeup.) :)


2.What is your favorite childhood story?

Well, I have many stories I absolutely love but one of my favorites is when my best friend and I took the gold fish out of our tank and then told me my mom " We only wanted to pet it"

3. What advice would you give to others that you live by?

Stay off of hwy 41 during construction season..really folks, its NUTS.

4. What is your favorite Christmas song/carol?

I LOVE Christmas songs, in fact..I would probably play them year round if people didn't look at me like I had lost my marbles. I would have to say that my favorite is O Holy Night.

5. What traditions would you like to pass on to your child/ren?

There are many things that KJ and I have talked about doing with our children someday. One tradition for sure I would love to carry is the "Blessing Jar" You see, every we did this in my family for a short time and it was SO amazing. At the start of Jan. you put a jar somewhere visible in your house. The entire family secretly writes down their "blessings" and puts them into a jar. On Thanksgiving morning you all sit around and take turns pulling out blessings and reading them.
It is truly an amazing way to realize just how blessed you are
.

6. Cat or Dog Lover?

Dog.  :)

7. What is your Favorite thing to do to relax?
That is easy, take a nice long bubble bath. :) KJ always knows when I'm a little stressed because I grab a book, some music and I hide away in the bath tub. It always does this girl SO MUCH GOOD.
8. What goal would you like to accomplish that you haven't done yet?
This is the hardest question yet...I have SO many goals I would love to accomplish. I guess the one that always lingers in the back of my mind is the Breast Cancer Susan G. Komen 60 mile, 3 day walk. Breast cancer awareness is very important to me and one day I would love to walk for the cause.

Thanks for letting me play along Venessa and thinking of me! :)



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Venessa said...

YAY! I am glad that you played along!! I love the blessing jar idea! It is so awesome to think about those blessings all year round!