Thursday, July 1

Catching Up

So, I know I missed my Wednesdays full of Wisdom yesterday but I was at the Dells all day. Then I went to my friends and spent the night so this is the first time I've had a computer in two days.

Just because I have been busy, doesn't mean God isn't teaching me something everyday. He is so good and His faithfulness  never ceases to amaze me.

This week I watched as one of my best friends had to go through an eptopic pregnancy. Her baby attached to her fallopian tube which would cause death to her, and the baby. This resulted in her having to take Chemo shots to terminate the pregnancy. I've known her for 18 some years ( practically my whole life) and I've never seen her go through anything so hard. Her and her husband were in a deep valley and though it was extremely painful, they stood strong in their faith and trusted God with their lives. I admire them so much.

This week is short, the lesson God taught me was to simply CHOOSE to love Him no matter what. It's easy to get angry, and put your faith in yourself but as my friend put it last night.. "I choose to not be angry with God".
We must love God through everything, because His plan truly is best.


Jeremiah 29:11
 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

No comments: