Tuesday, January 22

30 weeks



 30 weeks.

Today is: January 22, 2013

How far along: 30 weeks

Total weight gain: I will find out tomorrow at my appointment! 

Baby is the size of: A cucumber...about 15.5-16.5" long and 3-4 lbs.

What's going on with the babe:  Right now baby has about a pint and a half of amniotic fluid that surrounds him, but that volume will decrease as he gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen! His skin is getting smoother and he is getting more and more squished everyday!

What's going on with the mama:  Pretty much same old, same old!

Baby is a: Boy!

Maternity clothing: Yeah, mostly. Some non-maternity in larger sizes.
Sleep: Each night is very different but my days of a hard full nights rest are starting to dwindle! Between some new essential oils, my chiropractor and some new stretches I have been sleeping better than last week, which I'm so thankful for!
Movement: Lots of big movements, usually when I lay down!
Cravings/Aversions: I've been out of clementines for a few days now and if it wasn't below zero outside I would be walking to the store to get some..
Symptoms:
- Sciatic nerve pain.  I have had some really severe pain this last week but one trip to my Chiropractor and its been pretty much non existent!
- Aches.  All over.
- Fatigue.  All day.
- Frequent potty breaks.  :)
- Some pressure.  The last few days I've had some crazy pressure happening, very new to me and pretty uncomfortable!
- Braxton Hicks contractions.  The. weirdest. feeling. ever.
- Shortness of breath. Only when I go up and down stairs.
- Leg cramps.  Have had some pretty bad cramps the last two mornings and yikes, they are awful. 


Overall, we are just so thankful to have this baby boy and we are so anxious for his arrival.

No comments: