Saturday, March 3

March 3, 2012

When I started my blog I really had no idea why. At the time I was living in TX and it seemed easier to tell my stories here and let my friends and family read them then to try and keep in touch with everyone. I know some people laugh at blogs, and most don't understand them but I guess I don't see it any different then posting your life on facebook, twitter, ect. Its just another way to share your story with someone else.
Now, I can look back on my older posts and watch as God continues to change me. Not to mention it is fun to read all that happens throughout the years.
:)

I let everyone know that I signed up for a half marathon and then stopped writing anything about it. I am nervous. I am so scared that I won't complete this goal. You see, I'm not very good at keeping my goals and disciplining myself. And that is the exact reason I am so determined to finish this race in April. I will definitely not be the fastest, and I don't have high hopes of running the whole thing from start to finish. But I have to start believing that I will finish. I need to stop letting fear get in my way. After all, its just running. It's just getting in shape and treating my body better. It really isn't a big deal.

Then again, its a big deal to me.
I am excited.
I am anxious.
I am ready to start this journey. 





2 Timothy 1:7

 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

No comments: