Friday, July 1

What does God see.

The title of my blog really does mean something. I love photography, and I love life but when the every day things get in the way they cloud my vision and I lose track and I forget to look at the world through His eyes. My goal for the month of July is to wake up and step back from the crazyness of this world and just let God show me His plan.

I usually only take pictures of people, but this past weekend Kj and I went camping together and I did something out of my comfort zone...I didn't take once picture of a person. I saw God's handiwork everywhere I looked and let me tell you friends, it was beautiful. What an amazing, and wonderful God we serve. He gave us an artwork of beauty to enjoy and I'm so humbled that only for a moment, I was able to see it through the eyes of Christ.





















           (so maybe I cheated a little with this one!)





2 comments:

Amie said...

Hey it's been a while since I've stopped by. Love the photos :)

Unknown said...

I love the idea of trying to focus on nature now and then, something I hardly do! Beautiful work!