Sunday, July 10

A little bit of Summer overload.


This summer has flown by like any other and I can't believe we are already in the middle of July. Soon we will be approaching August, Kj and I will be married for 1 YEAR and before we can even blink the trees will be changing and I'll be wondering where the heck 2011 went. BUT..lets not get carried away. Lets continue to go outside, grill out, apply bug spray, wear those flip flops and let the sweat drip off your face because God has blessed us with a beautiful summer.




And really..whats not to love about summer..
I mean, who doesn't love babies, parties, and summer??













I hope you are all doing things you enjoy..soaking up the sun and counting those blessings!

1 comment:

Toni Marie said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a while. I like your new look. And your photography gets better and better with each new post! Good work! And congrats on your one year anniversary!