Friday, April 1

Playing along..Fabulous Friday!

Thank you to Laura for hosting such a great linky at the end of the week!
I needed this, if you do too..head on over to one of my favorite blogs and join in the fun!

What makes this Friday Fabulous, let me tell you!

My husband.
Yesterday was 8 months of marriage. We didn't do anything special but it was so fun to look back and remember our wonderful day. I sure love my husband, he is so patient with me.

The gym.
I joined the gym on Tuesday and I am so excited to feel like I am doing good for my body. KJ and I have been doing great at eating healthier this week and I am actually EXCITED for my work out tonight.


Smoothies.
I've been trying this new smoothie with Peach/mango frozen yogurt and it's amazing. Yum.


The dentist.
Okay, maybe GOING to the dentist isn't fabulous but today I had my appointment to meet with the oral surgeon and I guess I can say that it's fabulous that they are so good at what they do. These wisdom teeth will no longer cause me problems, and no pain is good news to me!

And Last but not least...Part-time.
This was the first week in over 7 weeks that I only worked part time hours. Now, I didn't get nearly as much as I wanted done around the apartment due to the fact that I am ALWAYS so busy, but having a little time to rest was much needed!

Well, I could think of more fabulous things about this day but I am going to go make myself a smoothie.
(since of course talking about it made me hungry)

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for playing along!

I was a member of a gym two years ago, and I felt the same way. I felt like I was doing something GREAT for my body. Then a friend stopped going...and I chickened out, and I tossed my membership. I work out at home now, though, and get the same charge. It's great, isn't it?

Meg said...

I am with you trying to be healthier by eating better and working out more often. Yay for smooties, those sound lovely.

Happy Friday.