Sunday, January 2

Goals...not resolutions.

I don't usually set New Year resolutions because I am horrible at keeping them but this year I am determined to keep some much needed goals.


                                            Learn to love my husband more...every.single.day.
                                    Trust God with the [small] things..as well as the [big] things...
Do more for my husband to make his day and week easier on him.
Become better at organizing and cleaning.
Become a better photographer.
Learn the ins and outs of Photoshop.
Take some "out of the box" pictures...and often.
Follow more blogs..and take part in at least one challenge a month.
Go for more walks, choose to eat healthier.


I could have many more, but I don't want to be unrealistic...in fact, all of those may be unrealistic but I feel as though I can do it.

I'm excited for 2011, and hoping God does some major changes in my heart and life. 2010 was good, and full of love,  but there is always room for MORE happiness right?

2 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I'm also not good with resolutions! Those are some really good goals!! Happy New Year to you! :)

Venessa said...

Those are awesome goals! Maybe we can learn photoshop together...I have it and have no idea what to do with it! happy New Year!