Wednesday, July 31

3 years.



What a year it has been. This time last year we were finding out about baby boy. I can't believe it's been a whole year. 
I am so thankful for this man. Through countless hours with my head over the toilet, recovering from childbirth, to recovering from surgery my husband has been my best friend. He has supported me through one of the most physically challenging years of my life and honestly hasn't complained once. He did the dishes, made dinners, washed laundry and scrubbed the floors when I was unable.
 He has loved me unconditionally through some of my most disgusting moments and never hesitated in telling me how beautiful I am. 
One of my favorite things about Kevin is his quiet but steady nature. He is a man of few words but they aren't needed because his actions speak so much louder. He makes me laugh on a daily basis and is continually surprising me with his witty personality. 
Kevin is not perfect, and we all know neither am I but I can't imagine doing this life with any other. 
He is my treasure. 




 

No comments: