Wednesday, June 13

sunshine

One of my absolute favorite things about our new apartment is the windows and ALL the light that comes in. When I come down my stairs every morning (usually with a poor attitude about heading to work) I am blown away with the sun that shines through. And every morning I am reminded how selfish I'm being for my bad attitude. I know that lately all my posts have been the little lessons I learn on a daily basis but I think that's why I started this blog, so that I can always go back and remember what the Lord is doing in my life.
So this morning as I came down those stairs I prayed, and I thanked God for the blessing of the sun. We take so much for granted...and we have SO much to be thankful for. K and I have had some transitions in the last couple of months but that is what makes life...life and I am excited for these new changes.

Speaking of which, I can't wait to get this place organized and get some pictures posted. I have picked curtains for the kitchen and most things have a place now. Oh, and did I mention that I LOVE doing laundry?? How fun that I can just walk down to our BASEMENT and I can do my own laundry without putting quarters to make it run. I never thought I would be so happy about laundry but wow, I am so happy every time I start a new load.

So see, life can get so serious sometimes, and though we have so much to be serious about..the little things is what makes this life just so fun. I have so much to smile about, and most days I don't even know.


happy Wednesday in Jesus Christ. I'm going to go eat a bowl of ice cream and snuggle with my favorite person ever. 

love!



No comments: