Wednesday, April 25



Source: Pinterest






Remember when I told everyone this news?
Well, On Sunday I finished my first Half Marathon. Oshkosh put on a great race and it was a chilly but sunny morning. The weather really was perfect!
I have been dealing with weeks of sickness so my training as been little and I was honestly thinking that I would not be able to run the race. Well, about two days before the race I just decided that I was going to do it so even if I had to walk some I was going to cross that finish line.
It was hard, exhausting, and absolutely worth every minute I pushed myself. I had to take a lot of walking breaks, and my muscles have been aching all week but I can hardly wait to start running again and start preparing for the next one. It really is a great experience and honestly, loads of fun!


Here are a few cell phone pictures of my brother, sweet friend Jen and our friend Josiah!
What a great day!
:)








No comments: